Monday, December 1, 2014

Praise

Praise & Prayer,  the "GATEWAY" to Victory


I will sing of mercy and justice; To You, O lord, I will sing praises. Psalm 101:1

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine. Proverbs 17:22

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 5:20

Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. Colossians 3:2

Rejoice in the Lord always; and again I say, Rejoice. Philippians 4:4

The above scriptures are not a request, but a COMMAND. If you feel like it or not, do it anyway. Do it in obedience to God's Word and you will be mightily surprised, for He can finally start to fulfill His end of the scriptures.

No matter what situation we find ourselves in, we can know God's will for our life. One thing is "PRAISE". The Lord dwells in the praises of His people.
I thought, I better remind you!



PRAISE THE LORD, KING OF KINGS!

Let the Holy Spirit soothe your aches and pains.
Lift up your hands towards Him, adore Your King,
rejoice in Your Savior and Redeemer.
Allow the Holy Spirit to refresh your soul.

How wonderful it is to dwell in the shelter of the
Most High and in the shadow of the Almighty.
To hide under His wings provides protection and security.
His loving kindness is better than life.

I have all reason to praise Him.
My soul shall be satisfied in Him and
my lips shall utter praises unto My Redeemer.
O Lord Your LOVE is overwhelming me.

Your tender care follows me, Your watchful eye guides me,
Your tender hand touches me.
You listen to my cries, You walk with me in the
valleys and on the mountain tops.

In desperate times, You are my Refuge in spiritual warfare.
You are my Strength when I feel beaten down.
My cry goes out to Thee, only You can satisfy my longing.
With empty hands I come before You, nothing to offer.

You, my Father fills me with Your goodness.
No, I don't deserve it, but You supply abundantly.
I was down in the dirt, You washed me and cleansed me
with the precious Blood of Your Son, Jesus Christ.

I wept bitterly for my past and could not forgive myself,
but You, with Your Gentleness dried my tears,
lifted me up and buried my sins in the sea of forgetfulness.
Risen in newness of life; I can stand up, I square my shoulders.

I look You straight in Your eyes, I have nothing to fear,
nothing to hide, nothing to accomplish, nothing to show forth
than to walk holding Your hand, lifting up my eyes to heaven
Only keeping you before me and to follow in Your footsteps.

Almighty Father, I worship You, You are my Hiding Place.
I will praise You forever, I will adore You and glorify My Maker,
because I am created for HIS pleasure. AMEN!

Spontaneous prayer by Dr. Trudy Veerman.


Your way, O God, is in the sanctuary; who is so great a God as our God?

You are the God who does wonders; You have declared Your strength among the peoples.
You have with Your arm redeemed Your people, The sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah.

The waters saw You, O God; The waters saw You, they were afraid; The depths also trembled.
The clouds poured out water; The skies sent out a sound; Your arrows also flashed about.

The voice of Your thunder was in the whirlwind;
The lightnings lit up the world;The earth trembled and shook. Your way was in the sea,Your path in the great waters, and Your footsteps were not known.


Spontaneous praise by Asaph. Psalm 77. 13 - 19 (NKJV)


FREE TO WIN

I pray that your soul stays careless and free
just like a butterfly, who has no worry, but glee
That you may be flexible, but strong in the faith
just like branches, which can stand a stormy race.

It's good to know where to get your strength from
or else you would throw up your hands and succumb
But you're called to be victorious over evil and sin
in Jesus' power you can do His will and win.



MY PRAYER

Oh Lord, be my Guide and my Light in this darkened age
Hold my hand in this land where diverse sins rage
May I only see Your face, smiling while I walk
in Your footprints, close to Thee, listening when You talk.

Only pleasing You, O Lord, is what I really desire
But I need Your Help, Your Strength and Your Holy Fire
to overcome the world, to crucify the old man
So I may reign with You in Victory, according to Your plan.


...and all the Saints say: "AMEN and AMEN"!


Writings & Poems copyright © Dr.Trudy Veerman, All Rights Reserved, 1996-2014.

No comments: