Wednesday, December 24, 2014

His Gift



The Love That Cares



Beyond life's trials and its snares
There is a love so rooted deep
O may we know the love that cares
That gives us comfort when we weep

The love of God is greater far
and wider than the heavens stretch
It goes beyond the highest star
No human love will ever match


There is no other power as strong
Which deeply touches the human soul
It will convict when we go wrong
but also heals and makes us whole

This Godly power poured in our heart
Will guide our steps to reach about
If we're surrendered from the start
His love in us shall not burn out


And when through life our love is tried
On His precious Word we'll stand
His Love in us needs to abide
So we won't crumble, neither bend

Then we'll have no more hurting pride
For His love absorbs every shock
With such unmovable love inside
We'll be able to feed His flock



Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee. 1 Timothy 4:16




Dear Father Lord Almighty,

Take us by the hand and lead us, Lord. Bring us where you want us and where we need to be. 

Teach us Your way, Father, so Your name will be glorified through our lives. Create in us a strong desire to follow You all the way.

Pour Your love into our hearts as we empty it before Your face. Fill us Lord, till overflowing and that it may spill onto others.

There is much hurt and incredible pain in this world, help us to reach out. Prepare us, make us ready for the task that You have called us to do.

I pray in Jesus name. AMEN!




In this the love of God was manifested toward us, that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. 1 John 4:9

It was the day before His birth, it was dark and cold
People made sacrifices for their sins, as they were told
They didn't have the power to overcome their fate
They were battling the unseen, victory came too late

Now, man felt he was forsaken by God
but it was his sins which destined his lot
Many didn't remember the words of the Lord
they were under the Law, and lived by the sword

That wasn't the plan the Lord had in mind
He intended to send help to save troubled mankind
It was His Love for us what made Him decide
to send His Son from heaven, that cold winter night

So, Jesus was born to set mankind free
He walked the earth to bless you and me
We have to accept His Sacrifice on the cross
that we may live victorious and suffer no loss

His Salvation plan is simple but true
It is not the Christmas tree, which will do
But it's the condition of our heart and mind
toward the Savior, which must be aligned

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in Heaven. Matthew 5:16

PRAYER

Lord, let Your light shine from above
on the road my foot will tread
Engulf me with your wondrous love
complete from sole to head

Take over in my life, I pray
encourage, refresh, restore
Start anew in me each 'n every day
as I hunger and thirst for more

Teach me to live my life for You
whatever the cost may be
Only to please You, I will do
so You'll be glorified, through me

AMEN

So we, Thy people and sheep of Thy pasture will give Thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth Thy praise to all generations. Psalms 79:13


Praise The LORD, O My Soul


All praises be unto my wonderful Father, Lord and Redeemer. My soul rejoices in Him, for great things He has done. He is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.

He is the TRUE God, I'll worship Him with all that is within me. He has saved my soul from damnation and from the pit of hell. He healed my body and mind from the gruesome effects of sin.

Worthy, Worthy is the Lamb, slain for sinners, as I was. Glory to God in the highest for His timely Salvation Plan. Praises to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
HALLELUJAH AND AMEN!



Copyright © Dr. Trudy Veerman 1996-2015, All Rights Reserved.

No comments: